EVERY SIGNATURE MATTERS - THIS BILL MUST PASS!

EVERY SIGNATURE MATTERS - THIS BILL MUST PASS!
CLICK - GOAL - 100,000 NEW SIGNATURES! 75,000 SIGNATURES HAVE ALREADY BEEN SUBMITTED TO GOVERNOR CUOMO!

CLICK!

Monday, May 06, 2013

My Journey To Hell - NEW BLOG!

What Makes Me a Survivor?

I was hurt
And vulnerable
Hurt and unprotected
And mocked
Put down And trampled upon
Pushed through the dirt
And covered in mud
Buried headfirst in deep dreck
But I pushed and pulled
Wrestled and struggled
Till I could get my feet straight on the ground
And slowly
Slowly but surely
I fought the fight
I screamed
I shouted
I cried
And let it all out
I uncovered my wounds
Showed the world
My journey to hell
I warned them
And begged them
Let me be the last to suffer
They didn't listen
They don't want to hear
They say ignorance is bliss
So I will keep screaming
Till they hear my voice
Till they recognize our pain
And say no more
I will fight
To save myself
And to save all the children
Because everyone deserves a life
Everyone but those who took ours
Everyone has a voice to be heard
Everyone but those who silenced ours
We will start taking them down
By rising above
And protecting
I am a warrior, a survivor
And will no longer be victimized.

READ MORE: http://www.manytearsago.blogspot.com/

No comments: