EVERY SIGNATURE MATTERS - THIS BILL MUST PASS!

EVERY SIGNATURE MATTERS - THIS BILL MUST PASS!
CLICK - GOAL - 100,000 NEW SIGNATURES! 75,000 SIGNATURES HAVE ALREADY BEEN SUBMITTED TO GOVERNOR CUOMO!

CLICK!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"U'shmartem es Nafshoseichem" - The Importance of Healthy Eating!

I have been a vegetarian on and off for 15 years. I'm now a full fledged vegetarian; and at my desired weight of 20 years ago, and have never been in better physical health thank God. My memory and mental acuity have always been outstanding, but is even sharper now. Everything is so perfectly clear. My yearly physicals drive my doctors crazy."Whatever you're doing, keep on doing it". "You're in better shape than most teenagers I see". While it may not be for everyone, cutting back on animal consumption is a great idea. You are what you eat! There are no guarantees about anything, but I challenge my readers to try it for 90 days. Let me know the results. (I'm not on commission)....and yes, I care.

Chazak!



READ ARTICLE:
 http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/opinion/sunday/finally-fake-chicken-worth-eating.html?src=ISMR_AP_LO_MST_FB#commentsContainer

No comments: