Rabbi Pesach Lerner - Tour Guide Putz! Several dozen Jewish community and rabbinic leaders representing major Orthodox Jewish organizations and large Jewish cities visited the Agriprocessors plant in Postville, Iowa - on July 31, 2008, and ruled out any criminal conduct by the owners - the Rubashkin family. The mission was led and coordinated by the National Council of Young Israel.
The list of crooks and liars that were in attendance:
1. Rabbi Dovid Shochet, Rosh Bais Din of Toronto Bais Din, Rosh-Senior Rabbi of the Rabbinical Council of Ontario/Vaad Rabbonie Lubavitch USA Canada:
2. Rabbi Chanoch Nelkin, Executive Director of the Vaad Hatzedakos-Jewish Charity Commission-Toronto
3. Rabbi Naftali Burnstein, Rabbi of the Young Israel of Greater Cleveland
4. Rabbi Edward Davis, Chairman, ORB Kashrut Committee, Young Israel of Hollywood-Ft. Lauderdale
5. Mr. Yehuda Ceitlin, COL, Radio 10 (Flatbush), Bakehila (Israel) COL, Radio 10 (Flatbush), Bakehila (Israel)
6. Rabbi Shmuel Bloom, Executive Vice Presidents of Agudath Israel of America.
7. Rabbi Moshe Elefant, Executive Rabbinic Coordinator of the Orthodox Union
8. Rabbi Pesach Lerner, Executive Vice President of the National Council of Young Israel
9. Mr. Menachem Lubinsky, President and CEO of Lubicom Marketing and Consulting
10. Rabbi Seth Mandel, Rabbinic Coordinator in charge of meat production at the Orthodox Union
11. Rabbi Peretz Steinberg, morah d’asra of Young Israel of Queens Valley, Kew Gardens Hills, NY
12. Rabbi Gershon Tannenbaum, Spiritual Leader, B'nai Israel of Linden Heights and Director, Rabbinical Alliance of America
13. Nachman Aaron Troodler, Public Relations Coordinator for the National Council of Young Israel, Teaneck, NJ
14. Rabbi David Eliezrie, President of the Rabbinical Council of Orange County
15. Rabbi Chaim Goldberger, Rabbi of Congregation Knesseth Israel of Minneapolis, MN
16. Rabbi Daniel Moscowitz, President of Chicago Rabbinical Council and Regional Director of Chabad Lubavitch of Illinois
17. Rabbi Yehiel Kalish, National Director of Government Affairs at Agudath Israel of America
18. Rabbi Sholey Klein, Director, Vaad Hakashrus of Dallas
19. Rabbi Gershon Gewirtz, Rabbi of the Young Israel of Brookline\
20. Rabbi Zvi Zuravin, Executive Director of the Vaad Hoeir of St. Louis/ Vaad Harabanim of St. Louis
21. Rabbi Yaakov Wasser, Young Israel of East Brunswick, First VP of RCA
22. Rabbi Pinchos Lipschutz, Editor-in-Chief of Yated Ne’eman
23. Rabbi Shlomo Rybak, Member of Rabbinic Kashrus Commission (RKC) of the Orthodox Union and Rabbi of Congregation Adas Israel in Passaic NJ
24. Rabbi Yair Hoffman, Reporter at the Five Towns Jewish Times
25. Rabbi Yochonon Donn, Reporter at the Hamodia
“This mission was meant to provide Jewish leaders from across the United States with a factual perspective of the true situation at the Agriprocessors plant, untainted by the rumors and innuendos that have been circulating in many circles,” said Rabbi Pesach Lerner, Executive Vice President of the National Council of Young Israel, before leaving for Postville.
“As one of the major producers of kosher meat in the US, the success or failure of Agriprocessors is an issue that will directly impact Jewish communities that purchase kosher meat and poultry across the country. The situation warrants that we approach this with an open mind and obtain a first-hand account of the situation so that we can draw our own conclusion for the betterment of the American Jewish community.”
The group toured the Agriprocessors plant and facilities, where there were meetings with corporate officials and managers, including Jim Martin, a former US Attorney responsible for all compliance issues for Agriprocessors. The group also met with senior representatives of the kashruth organization - the OU - who certifies the plant.
The 25 whiskered cows gave the plant a complete clean bill of health - and assured the Jewish communities around the world, that there are absolutely no concerns about criminal activity at the plant or should anyone be concerned about the integrity of the OU kashruth endorsement! There was not one rabbi who had any concerns at all about the validity of the hundreds, if not thousands of criminal allegations, by the employees and the U.S. government.
If any of these lying bozos had a shred of self-respect, every single one of these 25 criminals, would resign their positions! If you are a member of their congregations, you should have them terminated like cockroaches in a kitchen of a Pesach hotel!
(lifted in part - from Matzav.com)